Your eating plan for SUPREME Weight Loss Aid or RX Weight Loss Caps is a simple, “No Diet” system consisting of:
- A MINIMUM of 10-12 ounces of protein (chicken, seafood, lean red meat) daily.
- Unlimited fruits & vegetables,
- Keep high sugar fruits to every other day
- 1 dairy daily
- 2 starchy carb servings
- Drink 64 ounces of water daily
- Take your supplements
If you register on the FitAmerica.com website (which is free) and login, your landing page will be the WELLNESS CENTER, which is full of all kinds of helpful information. We suggest you do the Personal Health Diagnostic also to see what may be blocking your body’s ability to lose weight too.
In the WELLNESS CENTER, click on the “Weight Loss” icon and you will find a lot of suggested food information.
If you are taking HCG, your eating plan will be much more limited. You may still have unlimited protein, however, you may only eat green leafy vegetables, apples and berries; no alcohol, no colored vegetables, no starchy carbs, no sugars. After completing the HCG month, your eating plan will use the standing Fit America eating guide for maintenance.
7-DAY PREP DIET & CLEANSING WEEK
For best results, eat a “cleansing diet” while using Quick Start Cleanser for 7 days. This 7 day period stabilizes sugar levels, regains hormone balance, eliminates toxic build-up and prepares the body for weight loss. The eating guide for this 7-Day Prep Week is:
- Limit starchy carbohydrates (breads, rice, pasta, potato) to a single serving (approximately 20 grams) per day.
- Eat unlimited protein: seafood, chicken, turkey, beef, pork, eggs, soy products.
- You may have hard cheeses, low fat cottage cheese and plain yogurt without fruit.
- Eat unlimited non-starchy green vegetables such as lettuce, spinach, broccoli, asparagus, green peppers, green onions, cucumbers and celery.
- Avoid most fruits. You may have a handful of blueberries OR strawberries OR raspberries OR blackberries once or twice each day.
- Drink eight, 8-ounce glasses of water each day (64 ounces).
- You may have coffee, tea, iced tea or water. No soda, diet soda, alcohol or juices.
- 5-6 small meals are preferred over 2-3 large ones. Try not to eat after 7:00 PM.
IS BODY CLEANSING IMPORTANT?
The Quick Start Cleanser is used as a 7-day cleansing process to prepare the body for weight loss and rid it of toxins and food waste.
There are eating guidelines that accompany the cleansing week to help you maximize your results. You will receive a brochure when you purchase your product that includes the 7-day prep week diet plan. You can take other supplements with the cleanser too – the cleanser removes toxins not nutrients. You also want to be sure and drink lots of water… 64 ounces of water daily will assist the cleansing process and water is also the only thing that flushes fats from the body.
HOW OFTEN CAN I CLEANSE?
Cleansing is recommended every 3-6 months if needed. This is largely dependent upon your personal health & dietary challenges. (People with Candida, for example, will cleanse more often). Most people cleanse at the beginning of their program and do not cleanse again unless they hit a weight plateau. If you are eating properly, you should not need to cleanse more than every 3 – 6 months.
Quick Start Cleanser can be used with any weight loss program and is an excellent option for plateau breaking.
CLEANSING WITH WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENTS
There is no problem taking supplements while you cleanse. The Cleanser is designed to remove toxins & food waste – not nutrients. In fact, taking your weight loss product during cleansing will help control appetite and make it easier to follow the 7-day cleansing food plan.