For the best weight loss results, a 7-day cleansing process is highly recommended to prepare the body for weight loss and rid it of toxins and food waste. QSC restores intestinal health by cleaning out long-accumulated poison, mucus and putrefied food debris.It also helps prevent future re-absorption of toxins.
QUICKSTART CLEANSER helps clean out the long-accumulated poison, mucus, and putrefied food debris while helping to prevent future re-absorption of these toxins. It is also prepares your body for weight loss and is used to help heal the intestinal lining, restore intestinal health and stabilize its proper bacterial balance.
- When the intestinal tract is working efficiently, it is much easier to lose weight. When it is not, losing weight becomes quite difficult.
- With good intestinal health, the body decreases the “poison load” which slows or stops the metabolism from working and prevents fat loss.
- QSC optimizes your metabolism and slows sugar absorption, which decreases insulin level and increases glucagon level. This insulin adjustment makes fat and sugar burn more efficient so you can achieve faster weight loss.
- QSC helps heal the intestinal lining to prepare your body for the rest of this program, which will restore intestinal health and normal bacterial balance.
- If your body remains in a “toxic state” with the cells surrounded by a poisonous cesspool, then no amount of good nutrition will spark metabolism and weight loss.
Mix 1 packet with 8-12 ounces of water. Let sit for 5-10 minutes so powder can dissolve. Shake or stir well before drinking. Use 1 packet each morning for 7 days. You may splash with apple or cranberry juice for fuller flavor. Do NOT use orange juice, as it is too acidic. If there is any stomach discomfort, reduce to a half-packet in the morning and a half packet mid-afternoon.
7-Day Prep Eating Guide: For best results, eat a “cleansing diet” for 7 days to stabilize sugar levels, regain hormone balance,
eliminate toxic build-up and prepare the body for weight loss.
- Limit starchy carbohydrates (breads, rice, pasta, potato) to a single serving (approximately 20 grams) per day.
- Eat unlimited protein: seafood, chicken, turkey, beef, pork, egg whites, soy products.
- 2 protein shakes or bar servings count as your starchy carbohydrate serving for the day.
- You may have hard cheeses, low fat cottage cheese and plain yogurt without fruit.
- Eat unlimited non-starchy green vegetables such as lettuce, spinach, broccoli, asparagus, green peppers, green onions, cucumbers and celery.
- Avoid most fruits. You may have a handful of blueberries strawberries OR raspberries OR blackberries once or twice each day.
- Drink eight, 8-ounce glasses of water each day (64 ounces).
- You may have coffee, tea, iced tea or water. No soda, diet soda, alcohol or juices for 7 days.
- 5-6 small meals are preferred over 2-3 large ones. Try not to eat after 7:00 PM.
If you experience headaches or fatigue the first four days, it is because your body is going through carbohydrate withdrawal.Simply take aspirin or whatever pain reliever you would usually use for headache discomfort. A protein snack will also help you feel better.
Quick Start Cleanser Science
An imbalance of the intestinal system, can cause a wide variety of illnesses, especially obesity and weight gain. The you may be experiencing would explain your probable:
For many, stomach problems are common. They affect as many as 80% of the population and often go undiagnosed. Candida is a type of yeast infection that affects the stomach in both men and women. Our immune system is designed to defend us from illness, but many conditions in our modern world can compromise it. Medication, processed foods, stress, hormone imbalances, exposure to environmental toxins like molds can all create the condition known as Candida or yeast overgrowth, which affects the intestinal system. QSC helps combat Candida while promoting proper intestinal health.
This product is to be used for one week at the beginning of your weight loss program or to break a plateau.
Review with your Doctor. If you are taking medications or have a medical condition, consult a physician before using this or any nutritional supplement product.